PLEASE READ THE IMPORTAND INFORMATION BELOW!!!
- This is a night-time Crating Facility. We live on the property and are only seconds away!
- This is a Social Boarding Facility. Dogs are socialized all day and need to be socially healthy to stay with us!
- The only way to guarantee boarding dates is to:
- Complete the vetting process. Including Registration and completion of Meet and Greet
- Make boarding request on the Gingr portal.
- Receive acceptance email by us.
- We cannot finalize/guarantee any dates via phone call, text or email.
Before Your Dog May Board:
- All dogs 10 months or older must be Spayed or Neutered. We require proof of procedure.
- All dogs must be at least 4 months old and up-to-date on all vaccinations. Keep in mind, last minute vet visits can expose your dog to illness and then expose other boarders.
- Please do not bring your dog if it is or has been sick in the days prior to boarding.
- We cannot accept females in HEAT. Please keep that in mind when you schedule.
- We cannot accept males that hump. Other dogs may retaliate and that can result in injuries.
- New dogs must be evaluated to be sure of Compatibility with all dogs and dog breeds. (To make sure all dogs are/feel safe!)
- Completion of Registration/Application, Medical Release, Pet Care Agreement on Gingr App.
- Dogs MUST be up to date on Immunizations for: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus and Bordetella.
- All dogs must be Happy and Healthy in a crate. We crate for timeouts, when I leave and over night. Please no crate crazy/loud vocal dogs.
- All dogs must be well adjusted without mom/dad (Please!!! No Separation Anxiety!!!). A dog suffering is not fair to me, your dog or other boarders requiring care and attention.
- PLEASE BE UP FRONT ABOUT YOUR DOG’S BEHAVIORS. We will have to call owners to pick up dogs with behaviors that upset the healthy balance.
For Boarding Day Please Bring:
- Food and Treats (kept stowed up for your dog only)
- Blanket and Toys if preferred (Kept in crate for your dog’s use only)
- Medications (we will administer)
- PROOF OF VACCINATIONS. MUST submit before MEET AND GREET OR BOARDING!
We are Happy to Provide:
- Feel free to contact us via phone or text to ask how your pup is doing
- We will send you pictures via text
- You will receive a report card at check out, with info and pics of your pup’s stay, the friends they made and the fun they had.
- Wifi cameras with motion detection, night vision and audio so I can monitor any late night activity. (administrative access only)
- Wifi smoke detectors that will alert us of any smoke/fire and carbon monoxide.